For Balancing RO Water for Drinking
Finemin™ contains food grade basic salts, enriched with essential metal ions required for healthy life and brings out the sweet taste of purity.
Instruction for use of FineMin™
- Fill polyethylene food grade white tank with RO water up to the mark already mentioned on the tank.
- Readily dissolve one Finemin™ mineral packet completely with little RO water in a clean container e.g. jug, bottle etc.
- Now pour it into the tank. In case, if residues are left, rinse container with little RO water so that all minerals are transferred into tank.
- For complete mixing of minerals, recirculate RO water through motor in tank for about 5-10 minutes.
- Note TDS and pH of water and take sample in a 1.5 L bottle and store it.
- Now mineral water of desired quality and taste is ready for drinking.
- Store under lock and key in dry places. Avoid from direct sun light and moisture.
- Always handle with care and strictly follow instructions for use.
- Only trained and authorized person should be allowed to carry out operation.
- Don’t ingest minerals orally; as these are only used for balancing of RO water to produce mineral water for drinking.
- Formulations are prepared as per specific water quality needs of users; therefore, use of this product is limited for each user.
Note: FineTech is not responsible, in any case, for mishandling and misuse of mineral packets.
For any suggestion/complain feel free to contact us.